Historically Inaccurate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark penis

2 posters

Go down

Mark penis Empty Mark penis

Post by COCKtail party Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:32 pm

He has a mushroom shaped penis and a nice ass of course I'm talking about anal and his wife is John as Nixon once said with Mark's nose on I am not a crock

COCKtail party

Back to top Go down

Mark penis Empty Re: Mark penis

Post by J Posadas Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:41 pm

The strongest resemblance to a mushroom my penis bears is that even when flaccid it looks like Mario after running through a giant mushroom. Brian on the other hand, has a very small penis. It bears a close resemblance to Mario after he has run through a mini mushroom.

If penises were movies, my penis would be Das Boot because it is very long and yet is engaging for the entirety of its length and has a shocking and unforgettable conclusion. Brian's penis on the other hand would be arsty French film Hurlements en faveur de Sade. This is partially because it is very short, clocking in at 64 minutes as opposed to the over four hour long Das Boot. Also, this movie is very boring, a lot like Brian's penis, and ends with 24 minutes of silence while a black screen is displayed. Brian's penis has a similarly boring conclusion.

J Posadas

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum